In this course we will look at the natural workflow in Dentrix between the back and the front. Treatment planning is one of the core systems in patient care and sometimes one of the most neglected.
Together we will look at the most efficient way to communicate as a team and with your patients. Make sure you have a good system for following up with patients who walk out the door without scheduling recommended treatment so patients don't fall through the cracks.
There are a lot of moving parts with the treatment plan. During this course you will learn how all the parts work together so you can create a more consistent workflow.
Takeaways of this course:
- Discover who is responsible for entering, presenting and managing the patient treatment plan?
- Discuss a communication system between the front and the back
- Discover best practices for documenting the diagnosis
- Learn follow up for unscheduled treatment
- Tip sheets for added resources
- Lifetime access to the course
1 AGD CE Credit